Tax Counsel international Private Equity
Amsterdam – The Netherlands
We are currently recruiting a Tax Counsel (m/w/x) located near Amsterdam (once a month for 2 days).
This person will be part of a Central Service team of more than 25 specialists, responsible for reporting, accounting, legal, tax, ESG, investor relations, HR, IT and marketing. Our customer is an independent private equity group that supports entrepreneurs in realizing their growth ambitions. Our customer is an active financial investor with €14 billion under management.
The Tax Counsel is responsible for the tax compliance and tax reporting for the funds managed by our customer.
- Dutch tax compliance for our fund entities and our investors
- Creating awareness and advising upon Dutch tax aspects in a fund and deal related context
- Coordinate and/or prepare tax reporting for the investors and carried interest holders in close cooperation with our Finance team
- Coordinate and manage tax audits in various jurisdictions
- Overseeing compliance with DAC 6 for which you will be liaising with the deal teams
- Prepare master and local files for various jurisdictions and work on other transfer pricing related topics
- Assist with tax questionnaires from investors
- Maintain relationships with external adviser
We are seeking candidates (m/f/x) who can meet the following requirements:
- You have a Master’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Dutch or international tax compliance and tax
- You have the ability to work independently, notably as most other Central Services team members are based elsewhere.
- Fluent English.
- 28 vacation days
- Home office up to 80% possible!
- Short to no travel activity!